Deze opdracht is gesloten
Finance Manager Dopper Make a change!
- Consumer Goods
- Independent (Family/Director-owner)
Part of a mission driven company
Dopper is nothing less, yet so much more than a water bottle. At Dopper, we have a dream: crystal clear water. In every ocean. From every tap. Each year, 8 billion kilos of plastic makes its way to our oceans. Together, we can do better. Dopper wants to turn the tide on plastic pollution with one reusable water bottle that makes all single-use plastic water bottles superfluous.
About your role
As the Finance Team Lead, you are responsible for the financial performance of the organization and in charge of Dopper’s financial operations. Including responsibility for internal and external financial reporting, stewardship of the company’s assets and ownership of cash management. Being the financial conscience of the organization and supporting all stakeholders in managing the business.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the financial health of the organization through cash flow management and forecasting.
- Managing all financial processes: month-end closing, budgeting, forecasting as well as the annual closing and auditing process.
- Overseeing the organization’s financial administration including being end responsible for the annual statutory accounts.
- Supporting the Financial Controller during the year-end auditing process, including delivering required documentation and liaising with external accountant.
- Playing a key role in building Dopper’s annual budget. Support the MT in creating short- and long-term financial plans with different scenarios and monitoring them, report to the MT.
- Updating the Board and Management Team on a regular basis on the financial performance of the organization. Acting as the financial conscience of the MT by identifying and analyzing changes or discrepancies in a proactive way.
- Supporting the Management team and business in profitability analysis and budgeting calculations (e.g. impact analysis of business expansion, profitability analysis of product innovations).
- Creating detailed business cases for all company investments, presenting the concrete plans and monitoring the investment financially and the results.
- Acting as a business partner and advisor to all budget holders within Dopper.
- Being the financial conscience of the organization and support all stakeholders in managing their budgets.
- Proactively engaging with the International Sales team, advising and supporting them proactively from a financial perspective with the adequate insights.
- Being a Project Manager for increasing insights in the business (e.g. Restructuring the P&L, improving the cost price method and margin visibility).
As a manager
- Taking an analytical approach to strategy and decision-making and aligning team members about company decisions.
- Inspiring the team to get exceptional work done and being a great example to the team members. Being the voice of your team within the Teamlead Club.
- Setting goals and arranging resources for the team to excel, including defining KPI’s for the team and how to reach them.
- Setting up a structure for the team, defining processes and procedures.
- Building a committed team with deep bonds, managing the team by supporting growth and development. You inspire, coach and motivate them.
- Carrying out all managerial elements, including hiring processes, performance development (OPP, Evaluation Talks), health management, usage of training program.
- Being the budget holder for the team.
- You have a Master’s degree in Business Administration or another relevant field.
- You have experience working in international companies.
- You have a thorough knowledge of- and experience in optimizing business processes and financial reporting.
- You are a proactive, analytical, committed and quality-oriented financial expert who can work with multi-stakeholder teams.
- You are great at strategic planning and implementation.
- You have an affinity with the scale-up culture and understand what is necessary to support people in this way of working.
- You believe in systematic change, but you also know how to play by the rules of the current financial systems.
- Good command of English (verbal and writing) is a prerequisite.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve. Your job is not only to try to be as (cost) efficient as possible, but also to invent ways to effectively empower the mission of Dopper!
What’s in it for you?
First of all, working at Dopper isn’t just work; you actually make an impact. Every day, you contribute to the fight against single-use plastic pollution by offering people the opportunity to choose a reusable water bottle. You do this as part of an enthusiastic international team with a passion for plastic-free oceans and a love of office snacks. In addition to a competitive salary, you also get:
- Your own personalised Dopper bottle;
- 24 holidays on fulltime basis;
- Your birthday off;
- A solid pension plan in which we contribute 80%;
- WGA-insurance paid by us;
- Macbook or Windows – whichever you prefer to work with;
- Travel allowance (if you live more than 10 km away from the office);
- Delicious plant-based lunch at our brand new office for free;
- Development program created by People & Culture;
- Your personal training budget of € 1.000,- per year;
- Quarterly celebrations and team events.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Finance Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!