Healthcare is one of the world’s fastest developing industries and, like in other fields, there’s great potential to employ insights gained from (big) data and technology to improve quality and affordability.
LOGEX Group is the new European market leader in healthcare analytics. LOGEX combines advanced data analytics and best-in-class technologies to yield clear insights that can be used to shape the future of healthcare and enhance its transparency, efficiency, quality and affordability.
LOGEX is an ambitious and fast growing company with offices in The Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Finland, Norway, the UK and the Middle East. The company has approximately 330 employees, organized in strong teams of specialists with diverse technical, medical and quantative backgrounds to provide broad knowledge and experience, a creative approach and proven solutions. With this, LOGEX exercise their shared passion: improving healthcare.
Products and Markets
Using advanced software, the business conducts in-depth analyses to provide hospitals, physicians and other healthcare stakeholders with actionable insights into their performance so that they’re better positioned to make sound decisions regarding costing and quality strategies in every area of healthcare—from operations and finance, to clinical and patient outcomes.
Through their mission of turning data into better healthcare, LOGEX empowers and brings clarity to decisions that lead to improvements in healthcare costs and outcomes.
The HR Team
The HR team of LOGEX currently consists of 7 people: HR Director, 2 HR Business Partners, HR Operations Coordinator, 2 Recruiters and an intern.
It is the ambition of this international HR team to implement future proof solutions to the business.
As a team they add value by understanding the company’s goals and the employees needs.
The HR purpose is ‘To create a healthy and inspiring environment where everyone creates impact and feels valued’.
Due to the current and expected growth of the company, the HR team needs to be expanded with a dedicated professional who takes care of all aspects of HR operations for the entire company.
The main responsibility is – in line with the strategy of the company – the design, development and implementation of all necessary and important improvements whilst ensuring the continuity and accuracy of HR administration and operation (for example implementing an HRIS system). The Operations Coordinator will report directly to the HR Operations Specialist.
The most important result areas are:
- To have full understanding of the HR strategy and processes, which lead to the architecture, development and implementation of scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to business needs across borders.
- To know what the business needs are regarding (new) policies, procedures and processes. You will be the creator and implementor of such policies (both national and international).
- To explore opportunities for the alignment and harmonization of existing and new policies.
- To have a clear overview and understanding of compliance and legal requirements with regards to employee contracts, bonuses, pensions, required filings, and related matters. (This is all coordinated with Legal to ensure employment contracts are compliant with current legislation and that new hires receive employment contract in time).
- To provide proper advice and coaching, supporting managers (executives, including senior management) on disciplinary, grievance and other people related matters in close collaboration with the HRBP.
- Take care of: the sickness management cycle, the WGA own risk, liaise with insurance companies, brokers, UWV and ARBO company
- All law changes will be clear and focused on, with a clear understanding of whether it is applicable to the company
As such, LOGEX is looking to strengthen the team with a resilient, entrepreneurial and experienced HR professional who is very well able to create, structure and drive excellence. He or she is very capable of working both autonomously and in close cooperation with the HR team – and especially the HR Business Partners – at the same time.
The ideal candidate:
Has at least 7 years of experience in HR Operations, preferably in an international and dynamic environment
Has minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources – or related – studies.
Works very structured and is process driven, with a preference to constantly improve and simplify them
Has strong project- and change management experience with the ability to influence (cross-border) teams
Understands HR from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
Has extensive experience with implementing a HRIS system. Drive, manage and provide training to management on HR system
Is high organized, team-oriented
Has a multi-cultural sensitivity and adaptability whilst operating in a fast growing and complex environment
Has a solid understanding of general HR knowledge and Dutch labor law.
Is very capable of making fast decisions and good at planning and setting priorities
Strong character, has well developed influencing skills
Is determined, without being stubborn
Is fluent in English and Dutch.