Deze opdracht is gesloten
International Recruitment Manager | Rituals Cosmetics
- Human Resources Management
Rituals Cosmetics is the fastest growing company in The Netherlands (NRC/Erasmus University 2017). Fast and on-brand recruitment of rituals minded professionals is crucial if the company is to maintain its rapid pace of international expansion. This requires a solid and innovative global recruitment strategy and operation, for which purpose Rituals recently created the position of International Recruitment Manager. The Manager will write and execute the recruitment strategy, build the in-house recruitment team, ensure the availability of advanced tools and processes, guide (functionally) the international recruiment force (in-external), act as senior recruiter in interviews and optimise and align labour market communication.
The International Recruitment Manager will report to the Rituals HR Director. An important part of the job will be to develop new structures, policies, guidelines and ways of working regarding recruitment. As such, the Manager influences a broad spectrum of organisational and procedural decisions and will therefore work closely with the Rituals HR community (L&D, C&B, HR BP’s/international HR managers), interact with line management as recruitment specialist and liaise with external partners and suppliers in the field.
- Optimise in/external recruitment policy and process to efficiently recruit on-brand personnel
- Guide (functionally) the international recruitment force (in-external) and be the senior recruiter at HQ
- At HQ: guide recruitment agencies, possible RPO, ‘own’ searches and third parties we work with
- Ensure efficient process and candidate experience
- Ensure on-brand labour market communication
- Ensure a global and/or local platform (to be set up)
- Advise as Sr Recruiter at HQ or global office positions
- Ensure correct jobprofiles and guideline for vacancy descripion
- Ensure analytics and metrics on recruitment
- Keep track, plan, guide and advise regarding the recruitment budget
- Broad experience in recruitment and setting up & implementing a global recruitment strategy.
- Education level at Bachelor’s degree/University.
- Experience in guiding small team / functionally guide international team of recruiters.