Deze opdracht is gesloten
Product Manager Services | Ultimaker
- Private Equity
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become worldmarket-leader; creating powerful, professional, and accessible Studio 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, and Boston, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 350 employees delivers the highest-quality 3D printers, software, services and materials on the market, resulting in an astonishing growth. Deeply entrepreneurial, operating in a brand new incredibly fast growing market, Ultimaker works with world’s best Chemical and 3D Software companies to provide accessible and professional 3D Printing solutions and accelerate the transition local digital manufacturing.
Scope of the role
The position of Product Manager Materials is a new role in this fast-growing company.
The Product Manager
- Takes full ownership over Materials’ domain, successfully running Ultimaker’s Portfolio of Services and an eco-system consisting of world’s leading (IT) consultancy firms.
- Monitors the (IT) services market, and identifies and qualifies industry trends, understands strengths and weaknesses of all (potential) players in eco-system.
- Successfully mobilizes and runs a consultancy/Services eco system, developing and managing partner programs encompassing items as global joint marketing and R&D collaboration.
- Works with Market Intelligence, Portfolio Management to identify and qualify service opportunities. Works with fellow Product Managers to realize new propositions.
- Defines Ultimaker’s services portfolio strategy, manages the entire life cycle from strategic planning to execution. Plans and manages budgets, maintain project data relating to tracking and financials.
- Consults with business partners to understand current and future complex / strategic business needs. Specifies the market requirements for current and future services, conducts market research, evaluates existing services, and consults stakeholders such as customers, key opinion leaders, and business partners.
- Explores and identifying new value propositions and opportunities to increase the profitability of Ultimaker products, based on your contact with these stakeholders.
- Analyzes, proposes, and builds (potential) partnerships in the product value chain.
- Prioritizes roadmaps against business needs and partnership needs.
- Presents service capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to customers, prospects, the sales team and at other public events.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing, Marketing, Solutions Consulting and Business Development.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, solid communication and analytical skills with thorough understanding of service development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution.
- Helps driving an organization of efficiency, accountability and ownership.
- Establishes vision & champion internal/external best practices, tools, and ideas to improve product execution and quality.
- Helps creating a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation.
Ideal candidate profile
- Has at least 10 years’ experience in Product Management
- Has well developed customer-oriented commercial skills
- Comfortable with both technical and business subjects
- Has an excellent network with Consulting Firms
- Very experienced with route-to-market
- Entrepreneurial, operates with urgency
- Intelligent and self-starting; doesn’t need ‘hand holding’
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing company