Deze opdracht is gesloten
Sales Manager Germany
- Consumer Goods
- Independent (Family/Director-owner)
Sales Manager Germany
Is your goal in life ‘creating impact for a better world’? Then this is your Dream Job. As our Sales Manager Germany, you are the driving force behind the Dopper mission and our presence in the retail arena in Germany.
Every minute, a truckload of plastic waste enters our oceans. And in that exact same minute, one million single-use plastic water bottles are purchased. Coincidence? We don’t think so. This plastic problem is getting out of hand. Plastic waste never disappears. It just breaks down into smaller pieces, circulating our oceans for millennia to come.
You might know the Dopper bottle. A colorful bottle. Or actually, a bottle and a cup in one. But it’s not just any reusable water bottle. The company behind it, is making sure no more single-use plastic water bottles enter our oceans.
Dopper has developed into a strong sustainable brand with sales and distribution in various European countries. By raising awareness about plastic pollution, by offering education, stimulating research and investing in clean drinking water projects where people need it the most. So choosing reusable over single-use becomes a real option in those places as well.
As you can see, Dopper is nothing less but so much more than a water bottle. Dopper is a Benefit Corporation, a B Corp. Dopper does not just want to be the best in the world, Dopper also wants the best for the world. This means that besides profits, the organisation wants to make an actual impact as well. Major steps have already been taken, and Dopper continues to strive for a better world. Where everyone can and will choose reusable over single-use to protect our world’s water sources. The bottle is the message!
FULL-TIME · GERMANY
Sales Manager Germany Dopper
- Realizing the Country target;
- Developing a B2C e-commerce focused sales strategy for the German market;
- Maintaining dedicated partnerships with key accounts;
- New business: lining up new accounts that are in line with Dopper’s selective distribution strategy;
- Focus on large (e-commerce players) for visibility and volume;
- Making sure that no Dopper is sold without the mission by improving the presentation, training partners and working on (marketing) campaigns;
- Coaching the E-commerce Specialist Germany and Inside Sales Coordinator Germany.
- You have at least 5 years of sales experience;
- You are strategically strong, will be able to provide a strategy on how to conquer the market.
- Network in one of the following channels is a plus: lifestyle, gifting, bookstores or bio supermarkets.
- You are commercially strong and strong networker;
- You live in Germany.
- Your German and English are fluent;
- Willingness to travel in Germany and to the Netherlands (you’ll get a lease car). You will be working from home;
- Available for 32-40 hours per week.
What’s in it for you?
What is so different about working at Dopper? First of all, you’re not just doing your job, you’re actually making a change in the world. We’re on a mission and that ties our team together. At this moment, Dopper is growing rapidly and especially internationally. Germany is our most important growth market. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hop on board and make a lasting change.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Sales Manager Germany? Then we’d love to hear about you (please apply by using the apply button below)!